Saturday, October 23, 2004

57 days: You Let Me Desecrate You

Till today, I still don't quite get this song.

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
you let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to sell
help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
you can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
you can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything
help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell
help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
through every forest, above the trees
within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
you are the reason I stay alive

Just because Trent Reznor did doesn't make it great OK? Er ok I do think that it's a great song, but if you don't hear it and only read the lyrics... it's damn whiny lah. And hey! Almost passes off as lyrics from Linkin Puck.


Had a very unproductive day. I tried, but it's not working out. 316 is sapping too much of my brain matter, it takes way too much effort to understand the notes. And it's only my GE. Wah lau. What's the economics term for it.... something about marginal utility. watever. I don't know how the hell I got my A for econs. I think I'm good a temporary retention only. Meaning in 20 years, i'll be right back where I started. Hahah that's a hilarious thought.


-----------------------------------------

December is my favourite month. Yes, I'm biased cos that's my birthmonth, but it has so many nice connotations. Christmas, holidays, sales, relaxation, holidays, holidays, holidays. It even sounds the nicest out of all the months. Dee-sem-ber. Mmmmmmmmmm

-----------------------------------------

Being very random. Trying to talk so much till I'm tired so i'll get back to work.

It was not nice being stuck in school today because of the rain. Maybe Pong is still there. If so, poor Pong.

It's also not very nice to see your account balance hit single digit. Nope. Not nice at all. That stupid number was MOCKING ME.

It's also not very nice to have someone finish two project outlines in front of me while I struggle with my essay. Sorry Joo, honesty is the best policy right? It's not your fault, (DUH). And i'm not directing the "not nice-ness" to you.

-----------------------------------------

Ok. I don't know if i've said this before.. but what do u treasure most in a hostel room? Some say privacy, some say the right to play music, some say the sanctity of keeping food you bought for yourself.

For me, it's AIR.

Ya that's what i need the most. fuck the bugs and the cold, i wanna open the door and raise the blinds and slide open the grilles. I need my FLOWING fresh air.

Which is why i'm duly puzzled by my roommate's who seems to lack a need of air. I'm puzzled, but hiyah, to each her own. Guess she gets cold easily.

But it's strange to want your room so stuffy.... Came back today and the door closed (and locked) and fan off and blinds down... and outside the air was so nice and fresh... and inside.. well an entirely different story.

I don't mind it lah, i'm accomodating because i know i have my idiosyncrasies as well... like sleeping late....

But i DON'T GET IT at all!

Fan speed now is 3. I feel the stuffiness. She just fell asleep, hope she doesn't mind if i open the windows and door now

ok enough inane thoughts



2 comments:

the prole said...

stop it... the words poor pong sounds really pitiful together nowadays...hahaha

Tym said...

I love December in the same irrational fashion that you do, and I don't have a birthday then to use an excuse. Maybe it's something to do with memories of monsoon rains/winter snows... and I'm a total sucker for Xmas music.