Saturday, November 06, 2004

42 days: Chris Rock

Chris Rock rocks.

Quotable quotes from his stand up comedy skit:

"Men lie the most, and women tell the biggest lies. Men, we lie all the time, it's damn near a language. We lie all the time, you know a man's lie is like "I'm in the house" a woman's lie is like "it's your baby"."

"Do you know what men want? Food, sex, silence. Feed me, fuck me, shut the fuck up. Our goals seem very attainable don't they?"

"Women are the biggest liars. Look at you, you're all fucking liars, you you you you. You're all liars. You're the visual lie. You got on heels, you ain't that tall. You got on makeup your face don't look like that. You got on a wonderbra on and your titties ain't that big. Everything about you is a lie, and you expect me to tell the truth? Fuck you!"


1 comments:

Tym said...

I love Chris Rock. Were you watching his live stand-up stuff? He's great, used to watch him on HBO all the time...