Sunday, January 23, 2005

Flesh and Blood

Read my brother's blog, and it's scary to see my words of advice quoted not once but twice in his first entry... he may actually be the only one i know who's understanding the word "kitsch" the way I understand it. And that word's important to me, and now he's in JC... he's seeing it everywhere.

But the whole balance of helping him and letting him learn from his mistakes... I didn't realise that I was sheltering him from his mistakes till someone pointed it out... but he seems to be doing fine by himself in JC right now.

In his "description about myself" section, he said "I don't think 1200 is enough words to describe me, or anyone else for that matter."

Proud of my 16-year-old brother =)


1 comments:

mangomaiden said...

wow, i could never imagine having a younger sibling. Hmmmm...