Tuesday, February 22, 2005

More photos.

Photos are updated, again.

And this is the link.

I just included some stuff from the Eid... just your basic slaughter/blood/gore thing.



And also, a few photos on the project on the family that I was working on as I mentioned before... These are the ones I selected in my final edit... it's a bit odd since it's not my favourite photos, or the best technically, but I suppose I had to sacrifice some things to make some sort of a "story".


I'm not sure how it'll turn up on your computers.. my laptop showed more contrast.. this one i'm using now really played down on the contrast so its like all grey... so anyway... yeah...

It's located here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like contrasts. They look very good. :)

Ghim Lay said...

love the pics, keep them coming pls =)

panaphobic said...

Ok anonymous please don't piss me off anymore and say who you are. If you post one more anonymous comment, I'm going to make this blog private. It's troublesome as hell but i won't get pissed off with anonymous posts anymore.

krishnachang said...

Ok Im the anonymous guy. I was surfing for panaphobia and stumbled on to your blog, and since then enjoying your writings. =) Can you blame me if I am a bit too nozy as I don't know you? =) I live in Canada and studying sociology and photography. hope it's alright. email me. krishnachang@yahoo.com
ciao

hows the curry?? said...

buay pai sia.... now learn to look out for contrast already...

panaphobic said...

appreciate the reply krishnachang.that wasn't too difficult was it.

and by the way, the idiot asking about curry all the time is non other than PH. but it's kinda obvious actually