Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A Confrontation is Brewing.

When it comes down to the crunch, my conservative Asian values hold me back.

What's stopping me from shooting off my mouth at a person who is a compulsive/impulsive liar, constantly trying to butter up his own image and ego in front of me (when I don't believe a word he says), and is simply irresponsible, not trustworthy and incapable of professionalism?


The fact that he is 30+, and holds a "higher" rank in the office.


It's as simple as that, really. Plus i don't want to be shooting any blanks here, but I will get over the stupid power distance bullshit and start shouting at him very soon, because I really don't think I can work like this for 4 months.

Dont lie to my face you fucking liar. Don't fucking insult my intelligence. Do you really think that just because we're foreigners, and 21, we're going to believe every tall tale you say? Ohhhhhhh....... I can't wait to get this over and done with.

Maybe I'm really afraid of making him embarassed. I don't know why i'm trying to help him save face. But, there's no way around it anymore.

2 comments:

notle said...

cant u just avoid this person.haha. dun get in trouble over him.get him into it.

mangomaiden said...

Shoot him Jess! Shoot him shoot him shoot him shoot him shoot him shoot him!!