Monday, March 14, 2005

Pink.

With a connection that's elicited screams of horror from very broadband-spoilt Singaporeans, I'm very selective with what websites I visit.

So it was with a certain horror that I contemplated why the hell I was so quick to click on a link to Xiaxue's blog after scrolling down the list of links on Mr Brown. Plus I had just started loading someone else's blog who had provided rather witty and entertaining excerpts on mr brown...

It's all the pink thats addictive lah.

And after all that reading... ( i got sidetracked to other cOol and fUnKy bLoGs~ az well!! ) i'm finding it takes more effort than usual to type coherantly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's pink? what's the site?
krishna

panaphobic said...

The site is pink... You can check it out here xiaxue.blogspot.com although i'd like to state as a disclaimer first that she's a person everyone hates to love and that she's not representative of the typical Singaporean. I think.