Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Roommate found.

No, ph, will not be crawling back to Hall 7 again lah. Because there will be no more need for late nights etc. I hope. Anyway, I never did enjoy my stay in Hall 7 quite the same way.

And the search for a roommate has ended! Now just have to gather my strength for the next confrontation with SAO because our points combined isn't enough to rent a bloody bed in a room.

On an interesting note, I just realised that the email address for the NTU's Helpdesk is spelled wrongly on its webpage. Just send them a rather testy email after finally getting the right address.

To their credit however, they did reset my pin in a mere matter of seconds after I sent in my request.

Just waiting for the month to end so this endless drudgery of logging a grand total of 37 tapes can finally end.


Its been interesting though, and of course tiring, watching interviews with all these famous photographers name dropping Bresson and Magnum because you realise that they're all so old, and it took them a long time to get where they were. But it's reassuring the part of me that screams KIASU... I still have time to get somewhere *phew*


And Darren's visiting in April *internal cheer* so that'll be something to look forward to.

0 comments: