Monday, April 25, 2005

Omerta lah not Omelette

Dunno leh Huckerby, when you say I'm Miyagi-ed it sounded like he "did a job on me and ran off". You know.. you've been Punk'd! Same vein of thought. Plus summore I already have this image of a hamsup (but funny) Miyagi.. too many babe photos on the site man. But I'm sure the guys would disagree.

At least you see, Mr Brown more wholesome. Got pics of his kids summore.


Anyway, I finally finished reading The Godfather, speed marathon session - one book in two nights. But I think i was dreaming in Italian last night.

The people here would just LOVE the book. Typical men behaviour. Classic quote from book and movie: "Women and children can be careless, but not men." Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa your mother should've been more careless giving birth to you.

But it's been quite a long time since I read this kind of books... and its easy to ignore fictional MCP. But at least i'm one down on the stupid stack of books (how to lug back to Singapore??? Die die die).

But yeah reading is like eating you know. If you want to enjoy your food, you gotta vary the dishes. Otherwise even if I serve you chilli crab everynight after a while you also sian.

Ok scrap that. I could live with chilli crab everynight. Maybe... fishball kwayteow.

But yup, it was a good break from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintanence, which is driving me a little crazy. Its like Sophie's World all over again (which I did not, and did not wish to, complete). But... just like food... this kind of book must finish reading one lah. You know it's good.. I never left a piece of good crab behind no matter how full I am.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values- Robert M. Pirsig

Haha which reminds me of a Friends joke. Rachel making fun of Ross eating too fast.

"You practically breathe in your food through a straw!"

"I grew up with Monica! If you didn't eat fast you didn't eat!"



Trivia Bit: Wong Kar Wai's Chungking Express was my Godfather! He did that film to give himself a break over that epic he was doing.. can't remember the name of the epic, ironically.. Ashes of something... Extended DVD got its trivia perks.

1 comments:

Not Hamsup said...

yes, i agree that Miyagi does seem to be one dirty old man. too bad he doesnt have a mole on his chin with hair sticking out of it! be careful cos he's already targeted you!