Saturday, May 21, 2005

28 days: (was) Pissed off.

Initially wrote a big long post about why I'm pissed off and how pissed off I was.

But as luck (fate/chance) would have it, i lost the entire post in a stroke of technologically-induced bad luck.

So i took it as a sign that it meant that i should stop griping and complaining behind their back, and do it in front of them instead.

But the only question is, how do I go about this task, which makes me feel ridiculous and stupid?

I guess it wouldn't hurt to say that it involves telling full-grown adults about how unpleasant their living habits were.

There's only one thing to do in this circumstances, only one thing that has proven to work in the past, only one thing that i know will get me out of this problem.


Call my mother and ask her what to do.


--------------------------------


In happier news, Gwen and I cooked up a decidedly Singaporean storm yesterday, a meal of black pepper beef, seaweed tofu soup and fried prawn fritters.

Of course, a lot of ready-made packaging was involved, but no matter.

I am glad to say that dinner was a success, and would've been at least a pleasant success to savour if not for the little fact that it was precisely at the point of the night when I started to get really pissed off.



--------------------------------


Will be leaving tonight for a visit to dear 'ol Peter's village outside of the city. He owns rice fields - it will be a nice trip, I'm sure.

Plus a 11-month-old granddaughter. Always a pleasure to see.

1 comments:

Lars said...

...and your mother told you to bring a gun to school?