Saturday, May 14, 2005

Why do people chatter about so? Trying my very best to feign interest in a colleague's explanation of the three types of inter-computer connection which is very strange because I never did quite ask him about it, nor had he even asked if I would like to know more about it. Nor are we close enough for him to do that "I don't care you must listen!!!" routine.

And I feel like an evil bitch for doing so because I know he's just trying to be friendly but I get more and more thrown off by the varying standards of what is culturally acceptable. i'm sorrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Will be dashing off soon to go for class, yes me back in the classroom because I signed up for some photography thing just to get the theory to fill in the blanks. And I feel like a bit of a pai kia in class because I'm back to my sloppy ways of sitting cross legged, or slumped back in chair, or doodling and drawing and trying to see how many words I can get out of Abercrombie and Finch.

And oh dear oh dear oh dear he's started to play music on his Mac over my soft one and it's the feel-good song that reminds me of some duet but I can't recall the title... oh no no no no no no "i'm so lost without you, lonely in the night, when i'm not with you." *yelps in pain* Tried to increase my volumn slightly just so I won't have to hear it so clearly but radiohead's on the playlist and they're to softly depressing and he keeps increasing his volumn i give up i surrender you win!

this would be an excellent time to leave.

0 comments: