Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cranium Central!

This is insane:



After about two and a half hours worth of this bloody thing yesterday, followed by what has got to be the most overhyped two games of Jenga, I walked out of Settler's Cafe utterly exhausted.

As in, after 6-hours-of-non-stop-clubbing-dehydrated-need-to-crash level of tiredness.

Why on earth would you play Cluedo or Risk when you have this!? Taboo is good too, but better if you're with a bunch of close friends so that all the personal innuendos can come into play. I really liked the artwork though... very Felix the Cat.

That was one disturbing cartoon man. I always felt very unsettled after watching it. And come to think of it, Felix reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog. Ok, nevermind.


I realised having prata supper at Upp Thomson on a public holiday will allow you to bump into people from every bloody educational institute you've attended in your life. Except kindergarten.

0 comments: