Monday, February 27, 2006

It had been at the tip of my tongue for the past few weeks but I had constantly swallowed the urge to say it for fear of not being able to make her understand exactly what it was I wanted to say.

"You know, we really couldn't be any more different."

"Oh yes, I know."

She and I lived in the same system and walked on the same streets, but we could have passed our lives without the slightest inkling of each other's existence.



My FYP is constantly pushing my own boundaries, and even if it accomplishes nothing else, at least I'll have these experiences to remember.

It is ironic, that it is in my own country that I finally found the one person I am incapable of understanding. In the sense that the difference is so acute that even attempts at self-denial fail miserably, and I am left shooting blanks in the dark trying to figure out who this person really is.

0 comments: