Saturday, March 04, 2006

























Surviving on a two hours of sleep for the past couple of days, I really wonder what I am operating on.

It takes me almost two hours to do this invite. Rectangle or square? White or black? Dots or no dots? Why is the sans serif fonts so lousy? How many times can I use Futura? How the hell to get the pictures into a circle? How much detail to add in?

I think there must've been 10 previous versions before this one.


Many people to thank so far, but for today, I still cannot believe Terse put in a whole afternoon to walk me through (tediously) step by step the whole printing process.

Aiyoh. Thank you lah. I hope I was amusement enough in my sleep-deprived state.

ADDED NOTE: I want to warn anyone who is intending to show up that mine is not so much an exhibition but a display, and it is small - i ain't trying to be modest, really. Just a heads up so that you won't widen your eyes in horror in front of me.

1 comments:

Tym said...

Post the full schedule of library exhibitions leh! So we can see where it'll be.