Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The off days inch nearer.


I thoroughly enjoyed the Brazil/Ghana match tonight. Minimal rugby-like brashness and rough play, smiling players, plenty of on-target attempts and... aiyah what do I know.

Didn't realise they were tunnelling under the old National Library. No one stopped me as I wandered into the construction site tonight - was very nice to be there.



Tunnel Vision






Another sample from the mountains of film shots from a year back..


Scavenging


The boys had devised a way to carry the huge plastic gunny sack with one arm, leaving the other free to pick up scrap metal and plastic to be sold off for cash.

One guy told me how he had bathed in crystal clear waters when he was a child, and refuses to do the same anymore now that the waters are black.

0 comments: