Sunday, July 16, 2006

There's been a dearth of pics from me lately - I don't know why. But here's some anyway.

Singapore Idol

Yet another one from the will-never-see-the-light-of-print collection.


Businessman

Collecting cans at Shenton Way.

Poochie

Obese poochie. Been seeing a lot of those recently, for some strange reason.

I Hate My Neighbours

And why I feel like screaming at my neighbours. I probably would - if I knew which one was responsible for this. Land of 4 million smiles my ass - not if you're our rubbish cleaner. Whatever. Angst angst. So pissed. ARGH.



----------



Spain is coming along. Barcelona, to be exact. It is all very tentative and strange and not set in concrete terms which frustrates me because I want to yell out in joy and run around and start getting ready asap - but I have to control myself in the event of eventual disappointment.

If I do get this, if it checks out to be legit, if I can gather the guts to say Yes with finality - it will be so soon that I will be knocked emotionally senseless by the whirlwind of saying goodbyes. So in two weeks I'll either be here, or not.

I looked at Low Thia Kiang and all the other WP people today at the event and for the first time I really asked myself - am I a quitter? What did these people have to sacrifice for what they believed in? Ah it doesn't matter, I'd go anyway.



[UPDATE: You know the part above where I said "if it checks out to be legit"? Yeah well. It didn't. Seeya guys around.]


1 comments:

Dot said...

What is the Spain deal? PRAY TELL!