Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Like a Dog on a Leash

Am plugging this video taken off a comment on Zynfandel's blog.

Because personally I've always been intrigued by role-playing as a method of research or teaching. Which is why I liked the movie The Experiment, and why I like this video.



Its a five-parter (although part 5 is missing), and its about a teacher dividing a class into brown Vs blue-eyed kids - all for a lesson in discrimination.

I wonder if animals discriminate.





And oh! Mom brought back a bathrobe, my request, from her office. Clearing of stock and all that. I love bathrobes. Makes me feel like I'm in a hotel. And generally I do like hotels, other than the obviously haunted ones, because of how impersonal and anonymous everything is.

I'd have prefered one in white, a la Audrey H. in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I remember the shock of her waist in the bathrobe. What on earth could there be left under all that material!

I can have the same waist too, I realised, since the belt of this bathrobe ties on quite snugly. Just can't sit or do things like breathing, that's all.



Ah what a beauty. Based on this photo, Lulamae and I have more in common than you could ever imagine.

1 comments:

alvin said...

Because personally I've always been intrigued by role-playing as a method of research or teaching.

I never knew.. let's break out the ol' d20, baby!!