Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How cute is it that I watch Ian Wright wax lyrical over Vienna on cable, and then come in and tune in to the internet radio and Falco's Vienna Calling starts playing!

How cute, how cute.

I don't even know Falco. I just know that happy 80s music makes me incredibly happy.

Why don't we steal away/why don't we steal away/into the night.

La la la.

Bike lesson on Friday!

That rare and elusive night slot. I had hesitated quite a bit at the booth because I wasn't sure if I would have plans but well. This is all connected to my 'say yes then see how later' attitude.

Nothing to write about. Work going on ok. Many late night this week because the photo essay is on Singapore in the wee hours of the morning. As for today - finishing up one more so that I can clear myself to concentrate on the photos for the rest of the week.

And I realised that I do enjoy writing. Just spend too much time collecting data and the writing process goes so fast I can hardly savour it.

Ok back to coffee and work.




3.30am Update : Can I just say that making international calls to interview people thrills me to death?

1 comments:

gopi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.