Sunday, April 15, 2007

这个是好的 lor

That's the catchphrase going around in office. I find uttering it gives me a strange sense of comfort. Compensation for my lack of Chinese roots? Whatever.

Bike Lesson Number Four Update:

Today's session proved particularly frustrating. How am I expected to demonstrate my ability to switch gears when I've to stop for stupid cars every 10 meters or so? I feel beginnings of road rage.

On the way back, I struck up a conversation with a dude that had helped me during an embarrassing moment on the circuit when my bike stalled.

I've no way of knowing if he was being genuine or being a bastard like those you see in the movies when the cute quarterback asks out the school's misfit just so he and his frat brothers can laugh at her. So I sidestepped the high-school-esque requests for MSN and handphone numbers, all the while contemplating how stupidly ironic I was getting attention when I felt extremely unkempt with my greasy hair sans makeup. And then he guessed that I was probably 18 or 19, and it became quite clear that he has poorly developed visual perception.





I've been addicted to I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? after being introduced to it on Rich's Fourfour. If you aren't already reading Fourfour, I've got nothing to say to you. Because seriously, 那个是好的lor.

1 comments:

nigel said...

haha why so shy n paranoid? tt guy cute or not!