Friday, May 18, 2007

Idols

I had actually typed a rather unhappy post, the usual mid-morning pessimistic rant, till I got distraced with all the American Idol chatter and decided to watch old clips of my undisputed favourite of all time - Elliot.

Few things can lift my mood so drastically. Ah well, what can I say, that man's voice makes me very very happy.





Bike lesson again. Went fairly well. I personally think I could've passed it, but maybe they're just not comfortable letting a girl pass a lesson on the first try. And I don't blame them, really. The three girls in the same class as me certainly did not inspire any confidence whatsoever, and all they did today was to prove to anyone watching that there are just some things girls can't do.

Ok bad move, that was the point of the prior unhapp post that I had managed to erase. If I start talking about stereotyping i'm going to have to watch Elliot again and I have to sleep, so I won't.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jessica, how i love elliott yamin too.