Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Because I Really Need To Laugh Today

"And I've decided that when I make a million dollars and can afford to pay for frivolous things like diamond-studded toothpicks or battery-powered underwear that continuously warms the butt, I'm going to hire a team of good-looking men with great hair to stand outside of my shower and applaud when I get out and show them what a great job I did of shaving my legs. And they will be paid bonuses based on how much they make me believe them."



Since I don't shave my legs, I'm having some difficulty thinking of an equally significant act which I would like a group of men with nice hair to applaud me for, but I reckon it'll likely be a toss between how I always keep the sink clean and how I've managed to keep my hair frizz-free all through this humid, weird winter.

0 comments: