Monday, June 02, 2008

Ahem.

Well, evidently did not delete post below although I was sorely tempted to.

Things are starting to sound rather dreary here, and I do apologise - for what, I'm not sure - since it is after all a personal blog and I'm not obliged to censor myself just to appear constantly basked in sunshine. But I'm sorry nonetheless, dreary and emo posts don't go down well with me either, unless written by a close personal friends.

I do apologise to all those who have had the misfortune of crossing my path on the internet in the past few days. That was a helluva lot of craziness going on, wasn't it? I thank you for putting up with it. Before I left, a friend asked if I had experienced a panic attack before. I naively and idiotically said 'yes'. I know now that I was quite mistaken.

Anyway, the point is that I'm fine now, and I thank you for having put up with my nonsense.

0 comments: