Thursday, June 19, 2008

"He comes from a respectable Muslim family of Bangladesh which has produced many worthy sons."

I'm sorry, but having to edit this sentence ruined my morning. And its only because of one word.


Woke up to the strangest dream this morning. Sarah said she liked the first six seconds between awakening and the harsh-hitting-of-reality, and I would concur but I think that only applies if the dream was pleasant.

So I was back in Jakarta, with a certain SOMEONE and there was a lot in between, like an escape from jail, some high-speed cart race with a baby somewhere, rushing for an MAS flight, and someone pinning me down to write the alphabets W-E-S-S N-E-S-S on my knuckles as a joke.

I was trying to get back to where I was before, but I couldn't remember the name of the area, and I was trying to talk to them in Bangla but then i remembered thinking that dude the two languages have completely different origins - this is not going to work.



This xkcd strip perfectly sums up every damn morning for me:




0 comments: