Tuesday, July 08, 2008

RAmen


- Cectic, via Cowboy Caleb

I'd forgotten how much I love the FSM and everything Pastafarian till I chanced upon the comic today. Who wouldn't love a religion that believes heaven is a land of beer volcanoes and a stripper factory.

And I wasn't kidding when I said Cowboy's site is a huge time-sucker.

Because that led to Wikiality.com (Tagline: Let us help you confirm what you already know) where you feel the truth with your gut. The site is "an open internet encyclopedia dedicated The Honorable Professor Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A. and his creation, "truthiness".

I have restrained myself from clicking on any links, but I do know that I'd like to go to hell later.

And I also came across this - an online competition to crown the most pissed-off feline: Hard Cats - a very, very welcome change from all the bloody fluffy cutesy stuff online.

I've made a submission =)

1 comments:

JC said...

damn - don't these angmohs know how to spell SINGAPOREAN correctly??