Monday, August 11, 2008

Staying Awake.

Rickshaw


I'm refusing to sleep tonight, for reasons unknown.


Onions


Took more pictures today. I am annoyed at how the colours on photoshop and flickr appear totally different. WTF?

Karwan Bazar is a place that I should rightly spend hours in, but barely a couple of minutes in the maze of stalls, and I'm ready to call it quits. A lot of it has to do with fear. I get claustrophobic quickly in there. Everywhere I turn, I can feel the eyes boring into the back of my head. I imagine that I would not escape in time if the crowd mobbed me. The last time I went there, I got lost and very nearly started to panic. Its all irrational and ridiculous, of course.

I'm still feeling shitty, and those who know me well will know why. There's only one thing that can get me down like this. Third time lucky? Fuck that.

I really should get some sleep.

Rest

0 comments: