Thursday, July 02, 2009

Listened to a lot of MJ at work in office yesterday which was made me feel rather nostalgic -- thinking of the long family trips to KL and back in my father's old, rundown Datsun 100A, and the time when we were caught in the jam at the Causeway in the pouring rain, trying in vain to stop the rainwater leaking into the car's interior, as the whole family sang along to MJ's Dangerous album. We had one cassette tape, which we played on loop endlessly throughout the journey. This way, even before I was 10 years old, I knew the lyrics to the whole bloody album.

Down and out with the flu, but it could just be general stress and fatigue. The weather's is not helping either, alternating between chilly breezes with light rain and a humid, steamy heat.

On the plus side, I called someone a coward to his face and it felt good.

0 comments: