For the privileged few who have the address of my other blog. It's been updated. After a long time. I know. Sorry.
For the others:
- I'm busy.
- I'm in love with this place.
- I think I will hate Singapore when I go back.
The end.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice blog. You write well. I enjoy reading them. what about the people at your work? i find them interesting. write more about them and your impressions of them.
7 comments:
Nice blog. You write well. I enjoy reading them. what about the people at your work? i find them interesting. write more about them and your impressions of them.
yeah, honesty's the way to go man =) -gl
to the first anonymous person.
not to be rude or anything, but i much prefer my blog to be read by people that I know.
but i'm aware that blogs are impossible to keep private.
so if I know you, tell me who you are.
if I don't, then it is very amusing to me and my friends that you're actually specifying what you want to read.
U mean u only hate Singapore when you get back? wow.
eh i can go find u during the hols?if theres any budget airline there i may consider doing so.
glad u like the curry....
Post a Comment