So it's the last working day here, since Friday's are our off-days. And Reza very kindly put together a bit of a farewell thing for Gwen and myself. i knew it was last minute, but I didn't expect anything, so it was a nice surprise all the same.
I wish they didn't have to invite EVERYONE though, even those who I think don't like me very much. But well, I never had to give a thankyou/goodbye speech before.
But still, I think I was a little surprise to find myself tearing when the photo above was taken. I just hadn't thought about leaving at all, I've been too busy to even think about it - and that little time they forced us to spend with them made it all sink in. I mean, i was going to come to office tomorrow anyway.
But well, click on the photo, I added some notes on it for a little more info. And just for all of those who are wondering who the guy that i've always been complaining about... Let me just say: It's fucking obvious. Look for kuai lan face.
3 comments:
the one in lao sai green shirt?
I say it's the guy in long-sleeved white right at the back
ooo... kuai lan face.. has to be top row sixth from right (the one next to reza)
i love playing battleships!
Post a Comment