After a crazy 12-hour marathon photoshop/indesign orgy I'm glad to announce that I can start studying.
I don't know how certifiably Singaporean this makes me, but I actually like studying. But only and only if there's a really nice open air bench (with a wall to lean on), a coffee machine/shop nearby for emergency purchases, and a good buddy to watch my things when I need to go to the toilet.
Its just so calming. Everything has to be so organised, files books notes readings... coffee on the right, laptop on the left, the occasional food binge/surprise from visiting fellow-studiers.
I still think the best study place in the whole of Singapore is the canteen in St Nicks. Imagine a huge auditorium with really really high ceilings, rows and rows of benches which you can push together to form a little island for yourself, and an always-open drinks stall that you can buy Ribena at 50 cents, over-looking the track and field... yeah.
I miss Xanga's protected posting. Does it exist on Blogger?? Am I a total tech idiot?
And oh yes, it was time for a change. Kitschy my ass!
3 comments:
Nope, no password protection function on Blogger.
what a shocker your new design! haha
this is bright and airy, i like the clean lines and subtle curves
what's up with 565? it's 666 minus 101.. intriguing.. or am i overdoing the psychoanalysis hehe
Post a Comment