How do you even pronounce "asshat" and "meme"?
I actually love playing this "would you rather this or that" game so everything here is something that have been discussed and debated at length with like-minded inane people.
- I'd rather be a Vampire from Anne Rice's novels than the Highlander (eternal-living fictional characters)
- I'd rather be caught enthusiastically dancing to Mambo than puking outside Zouk (alcohol-related embarassing moments).
- I'd rather be Elaine from Seinfeld than Cristina from Grey's Anatomy (on screen bitches)
- I'd rather have a unicorn tattooed on my forehead than a Smurf (tattoo dares)
- I'd rather play the piano than the guitar (musical preferences)
And because I have no one to tag (other than the first one), since most those who read this either don't have blogs or hide behind invisible anonymous masks of cowardice:
- Ghim
- Lee Kuan Yew
- J. B. Jeyaretnam
- Chee Soon Juan
- Low Thia Kiang
Well, they do have websites.
1 comment:
hello! i read too, haha. serene from cs here...
Post a Comment