Of course, the feeling is best experienced in full screen, an emotion which unfortunately only I can appreciate, but would like to share nonetheless, and you can happy along with me by clicking on this link.
OH WAIT. I've a better idea. Why don't we just head over to World Pictures Network and type in my name in the search box.
I know. Many many nasty things will be said about this unabashed display of self-indulgence. It's no big deal. Photos are bad. Probably won't get any money from it (though god knows I need it man). My friends have long had their work out on the international scene in way more prestigious settings. I'm not even a staff photographer. And worse of all? I'm in joy at seeing a photo of a woman in pain.
Just please, I just want five minutes to stare at my name on that page. It's small but it's there, and its my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment