Am stuffing myself with chocolate eclairs and durain cream puffs - the frozen kind. Which taste nossogood, but is very convenient and because it's all in the freezer, I get to eat 'em still very cold and quite "crunchy" which I like! Compared to warm and gooey.
And my mother just told me how my grandparents and uncle and aunty spent five hours hunting for the cordless phone handset all over the house, and the house next door (where the other set of grandparents stay), and in the kids' school bags and everywhere and everywhere..
Only to find it in my grandfather's pocket.
I really shudder to think about what kind of amusement I will provide for my grandchildren when i'm that age - given that at the age of 21/22 I take about 3 trips on average to leave the house proper without having to go back because i forgot my ezlink/handphone/rubberband/money/sweater/tissue what not.
I really have to stop finding excuses for my utter disrespect for punctuality.
1 comment:
ur dear fren gq needs to understand the last line too
Post a Comment