Tonight is a funny, discombobulated kinda night. I wore pink today. The girlishness feeling is taking a long time to wear off.
I'm so totally into gossip/bitch sites now, no thanks to addictive Junk Feud which I check whenever I can because dammit that girl updates like nobody's business.
I'm also totally devouring everything on McSweeney's site. I can't stop myself giggling! Help!
Hehhehheh.
Currently devouring:
THE PHOTOCOMMENTARYOF AN EXPENSIVE CAMERA IN THE HANDSOF AN AMATEUR.
BY SEBASTIAN GALLESE
I don't want to get sued for copyright. So here's just a very very very small extract.
"I don't want to sound condescending, but I think if you unrolled a spool of unused film, the sun would expose a better picture."
Its so much like William H. Robinson's stuff that I get confused. Same kind of humour. But one American, one British. I dunno lah.
I've got his book of Absurdities which i stole from my uncles house, if anyone wanna borrow.
In other news, colours photos are up.
No comments:
Post a Comment