
Diya shows off the only 2 things Brits are good for.
Heh. Just kidding, lah.
I did not realise it when I went out yesterday, but I did at 5 am when the Ex sent me a message, that it has been a month since the walls collapsed and the waters rushed in and blahblahblah...
Only a month? One bloody month? And I had thought i was doing so well, so busy with everything and feeling independent and in-love with my single self and blahblahblah... but it has only been a month.
This is just one of those days when I cannot be bothered to maintain the facade.. the "i-don't-need-nobody-sista" facade which I put right out there while The Voice in my head giggles softly at how ridiculously convincing self denial can be.
Ya but today, I just cannot be bothered to pep talk myself. I'm tired.
I'm tired of how everything seems so bland these days, that I know this really should be one of the happiest times in my life because I love what I do, and how I desparately want to enjoy every nanosecond of it but its all just so bland. Its utterly frustrating and I feel really stupid that I cannot control it, letting one segment of my life ruin the rest of it.
Its like eating good food with a stuck nose. Horrid.
*I promise not to let this down time last past 5 pm today*
1 comment:
I abfucksolutely understand what you mean.
Post a Comment