Monday, December 05, 2005

My weekend.

Some self-explanatory, but not quite linked, photos from over the weekend:

mum

Mom clocked 5:52 this year.

Terrifying conversation:
Mom: "No more, no more, please don't let me do this again next year."
Mom's friend: "Can lah! You retire, then your daughter takes over your place!"

You've got to be kidding.

mum2


cattt
The mandatory cat photo.

Just wanted to show off Kitty's tail. It'd win itself some awards at those fancy shmancy pet shows, I'm sure of it.













jbj

This is the kind of photo that can break a man's career. To be fair, he only looked like this for 0.1% of the time. Taken at Think Centre's forum for the upcoming Human Rights Day. Dismal turn out, even more dismal discussion. Seriously, other than the speakers, no one made a single intelligent point at all.


--------------------------------------------------

I actually filled in plenty of these quizzes/memes/lists things without posting them. But as ghim the birthday girl said.. keep the ball rolling!

Five snacks I enjoy:
(i'm not a snacking person so this is difficult)

grape-flavoured Fruitips
the round fish-ball cracker thingys
grapes
"original" potato chips
all fried items

Five songs I know by heart:
Raining on the Sky - Naked

The Space Between - DMB
Run, Baby, Run - Sheryl Crow
On that Street Where you Live - Nat King Cole version
Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice

Five things I would do with a million dollars:
buy a digital camera and a better Mac
send my mom to the Boston Marathon, and my Dad to an African safari
set up an animal shelter
send money to buy the two Paks and Sufia a house
buy my way into the National Geographic

Five favourite shows:
BUFFY
Seinfeld

Five bad habits:
procrastinating
thinking too much
worrying too much
talking too much
sleeping late

Five biggest joys:
being with animals
snorkeling
early mornings (as the beginning of a day and not the end)
getting that one special photo
family dinners

Names you go by:
jess
jessica
girl
dengli

Parts of your heritage:
er... negri sembilanian??? punggolian??

Things that scare you:
dying
false promises

Two everyday essentials:
food and water (nothing else is essential leh)

Five things you are wearing right now:
rubber band

clothes
a tired look, because this list is longer than expected

Two favourite bands/ musical artists:
DMB

U2

Two things you want in a relationship:
honesty
commitment

Two truths:
I don't know myself very well
I don't read people very well


Two physical things that appeal:
Eyes

Lean and toned physique

Four favourite hobbies:
reading

eating
watching entire seasons of sitcoms
sitting in wide open spaces without concrete in sight

Two things you want really badly:
for my FYP to be done and over with
for me to stop mulling over the Ex

Two places you want to go on vacation:
Any place where I can see whales (and zoos don't count)

Any other place where I can see any other animals (and zoos don't count)

Two things you want to do before you die:
Swim next to a whale/manta ray/shark
Go trekking on horseback alone

Two ways you are stereotypically a chick/guy
I talk/think/worry too much
I am emotional

Two things that you normally won't admit
Sometimes I'm nice just to make myself feel less guilty

Two things you are thinking about right now
Why I'm such a bitch for the reason stated above

How I really should stop doing that

Two stores you shop at:
I don't shop, so I can't answer this



Is it weird that I had to think very hard to answer a lot of these questions? Wah lau.

3 comments:

slurp! said...

that's a very beautiful cat. lovely furry tail.

and oh my, got snap you got on jeya. he slim down alot, did anybody ask him how he do it (i.e slim down) without resorting to extremes? oops! i mean extrim ... :D

Tym said...

Your mother. Amazing. *worship*

Anonymous said...

u know what?? ur cat picture would have been much much better if there are entrails hanging from the head....