Friday, October 27, 2006

Boring like fuck

Dawn

With a capital B.

Gone are the days of two-posts-a-day. It'll be shocking to even have enough fodder to write a small bit.

In my defence, I was busy. See pic above.

In the last five days since I wrote a post I have uttered these words in public to strangers :

1. "Ya ya ya, Fuck Off!" (to two Idiots)

2. "You want to call [the police] then call lah!" (to an Idiot)

3. "I think you are very wrong." (to taxidriver)

4. "I wish the guy sitting on your right would stop staring at us." (aimed at dude on MRT)



So. Maybe it seems I haven't been posting because I have yet to complete my metamorphosis into Ah Lian of the Year.

Instinctively, I want to say that such statements are really unlike me. Me confrontational and rude?? I remember feeling embarrassed by such things. But I did utter them afterall, and I'm thinking its time that I updated my perception of myself. I think the number of times I use the word Fuck has increased exponentially since a year ago. And no, although it would make the most sense, its not because of the job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you're just being assertive.

and some guys (i notice all the subjects of your utterances are male) do deserve to be told to fuck off and also that they are very wrong indeed.

men are so misguided sometimes.

p/s: great pic by the way.