I just finished:
1. vacuuming
2. mopping
3. hanging a full load of laundry
And yes, I'm tired. But I like the feeling of doing housework till I sweat... maybe it's subconscious. Because it's the same way my mom sweats when she cleans the house, so I feel as if I'm one step closer to being like her.
Aw, I love you mom.
Drik
Been thinking more and more about my impending trip to Bangladesh. It's not confirmed yet, but I think about 80% confirmed?
The way I operate is to think of something good in the future that I can look forward to and just grit my teeth and get through the horrible times just so I can reach that place.
I think I've never had a better incentive than this trip. It makes everything alright.
1 comment:
Thanks babe. I was actually going to call you to see what you had to say, but I remembered you were going down for CS bash... Seriously, thanks.
Post a Comment