Saturday, August 28, 2004

125 days: Fascination Street

let's cut the conversation and get out for abit because i feel it all fading and paling
and i'm begging to drag you down with me to kick the last nail in yeah i like you in that like i like you to
scream but if you open your mouth then i cant be responsible for quite what goes in or
to care what comes out so just pull on your hair just pull on your pout and let's move to the beat like we
know that it's over if you slip going under slip over my shoulder so just pull on your face
just pull on your feet and let's hit opening time down on
fascination street.


It's late and I'm tired. I have a lot of things left to do.
1. Chron
2. Public Affairs
3. Take photos tomorrow.

I'm really counting down the days to when I leave this place. Adn that's (about) 125 more days. That's not a lot at all.

No comments: