Tuesday, October 12, 2004

82 days: Where are the Birds?

In an attempt to get friendly with the members of the class Aves, maybe they can protect me from anymore slithery lizards, I thought i'd scatter crumbs outside my window.

Hahaahaha "The sapiens of the homo class would like to get acquainted with the aves"

Ok that's my own joke.

Anyway, they're not eating, and that makes me sad. I do kinda want sparrows on my window sill, so I can be like The Little Princess.


"She mounted her table and stood looking out. It was a wonderful moment. There were floods of molten gold covering the west, as if a glorious tide was sweeping over the world. A deep, rich yellow light filled the air; the birds flying across the tops of the houses showed quite black against it.

"It's a Splendid one," said Sara, softly, to herself. "It makes me feel almost afraid--as if something strange was just going to happen. The Splendid ones always make me feel like that."


I officially have 5 hrs and 20 mins to finish my lit essay.

No comments: