Friday, October 08, 2004

88 days: Tribune Tribute

Have you all seen the NTU tribune yet? Looks like the demon child of Chronicle.

They're trying to look more newspaperish, using KHL summore but that doesn't really rescue them from the depths of journalism hell.

I really wasn't kidding when I said that the tribune was useful at the lunch with Guaning. I really meant it when I said its size did a good job of lining my floors and draweres.

Why?

Headline: Saturdays: Procreations...err, Recreation Day?

Yes, yes, it's painful to read. Cover page summore. Even Ngee Ann's publication is better. Sigh.

And also, the blurbs.... I can imagine Alvin poking his eyes out just not to see it.

Excerpt from coverpage article:

"A few students have been interviewed regarding this topic and their response?
5-day week rulz (it means 'rules' in hip hop lingo)!"

I rest my case.

--------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

huckerby said...

and wassup with the !!!s in stories and headlines man!!! like, so enthu!!! hahaha!!!