It's a Friday night, and I'm determined to do so much work till I want to throw up.
Just watched a couple of episodes of WLIIA.... Man, that Chip is damn cute! It's quite strange, I've never particularly been attracted to that kinda physique haha not really into the broad shoulders sort... but man... Chip! Mmmmmmmmmmmm Plus he's funny too. And Married.
Now, I'll do work.
Don't know why I did it, to stress myself out maybe, but here are the stuff coming up for me.
Tonight: 311 article
Oct 11: Lit Essay
Oct 11: 316 presentation
Oct 15: 311 article
Oct 18: 316 report
Oct 25: 316 final
Oct 28: 311 final
Oct 30: 301 final
Nov 3: 301 exam
Nov 4: 316 exam
Nov 5: 312 exam
Nov 6: 311 exam (just to prove how fucked up the class is, they hold it on a Sat)
Nov 10: 313 exam
Nov 18: CAE347 exam
Oh plus one 312 assignment and a 312 final feature but I dunno the deadlines.
Take a deep breath Jess. It'll be over before you know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment