Monday, July 04, 2005

More feline matters

What I don't understand, after an hour of surfing, is how come... pets are so troublesome?

The extent of information available on healthcare for pets, particularly kittens, is so bloody extensive... its like having a freakin' baby.

From tips on teething, to how to spot symptoms of flu, to how often and whether to bath her and how to change from milk to solid food and how blahblahblah... Cats also get acne you know???

I just wanna take care of my kitty the kampong style - if it runs and plays and bites and looks okay - then its ok.

Seriously.. the amount of paranoia. Forum questions about kittens that meow too much, problems with this and that... hiyoh.. i'm so lucky that my cat's problem free.

Other than her biting. And occasional eye discharge. And dunno if the medicine i gave to deworm her worked.

Hmmmmmmmmm. haha.

And if you go search the pages on cats... a lot of stuff on pure bred animals.. not much on darling stray cats - in my opinion always the best choice. Not nua nua , but like tough stuff, yaknow?

I mean check this one out:

I see already I wanna Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Fatty. Third Place in some show.

But hiyah I also want my cat to become a big fat cat. Smart, big fat cat.

And this one:

Best kitten you know? In the same competition.

MY KITTY WILL TAKE YOU ON ANYTIME MAN. Cockeye summore.

I'm not being biased hor. My cat's a monster, albiet lazy one.

And this other "award-winning kitten":



Wah so much fur, walk also kang koh.

Ah well... I just being defensive for kitty.

But to be disloyal for a little while, I still stand by my belief that Russian Blues are the chioest cats ever.

No comments: