Saturday, July 02, 2005

Mom and her Indian Prince

Immigrant Kitty

My photography is.. erm.. at a standstill right now. Will have to spend about 2 days worth of scannning stuff in school when they finally reopen the computer labs.

I've never tried so hard to fill up my time. Free time is totally foreign to me... You should've seen me and Guiqing stuck at a bus stop in the middle of Farrer Road trying to desparately figure out where to go and what to do.

Pong was right. IT's a fuck of a walk to MacRitchie Tree Top thing. Why do they have to turn everything into some kinda touristy show. "HSBC Tree Top Walk". Hiyah.

But we DID cut through the Singapore Island Country Club golf course, and I chickened out of stealing one of the flag thingys. Golf looks fun only because they get to stand in big open spaces. But ya, disgusting land wasters alright. Too bad no one stopped us or anything.

I was scolded the last time by a young boy (young meaning pre-NS) wearing sama Tiger Woods checkered stuff for picking up a golf ball at the golf course at Seletar area.

HahahahaAHHAHAHAHA

I seriously had thought that I found a stray ball. He looked so pissed at me spoiling the game. Come to think of it.. ahaha it's funny.

That's interesting though.

"Eh dude, this weekend where you wanna go hangout"

"Er... after we go LAN, we go play golf lah."

Hm.

Am addicted to Russell Peters. Whoever wants the full 45 min clip, email me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cmon.. gimme a name.. the wise man suggested 'calico'.. u know u like it.. yeah.. i mean.. meow