Wednesday, March 29, 2006

19:00 Sugar

I must've been so irritating when I was 15.

My photoshoot subject reminded me a lot of me. I'm not sure how accurate this observation is, but there's a thread of similarity or some weird deja vu shit about her.

Well firstly, she was one hour late because she decided it was a good idea to take a nap. Five missed calls couldn't wake her.

And when she finally appeared, not only was she not exactly very apologetic, she was really quite the talkative soul - trying to complain about whatever angle I told her to pose in, sulking and whining and all that nonsense.

I guess I liked how she didn't really feel intimidated by me or my camera. Heh.

So, what to do while waiting?

19:04 Sugar

Sugar and.. erm. Auntie? Sugar just had a $40 fur trim last week. I still freak out slightly when I see dogs that really sit when you tell them to sit, and act as if there's an invisible leash around them preventing them from moving more than 3 metres away from their owners.

19: 10 Boys run.


Francis told me to "just come in regularly lah" since I'm "so free". I really wish I could get him to say that in writing.

No comments: