Friday, March 24, 2006

Tired and very grouchy.

The runny nose and hoarse throat seem to indicate a flu is about to hit. My left and right shoulders have EVEN MORE scratches now after I had to do a very thorough cat-bathing session to get rid of suspected fleas. It hurts. *whimper*

Just to be clear. She doesn't scratch me in anger. She scratches me when she tries to get up onto my head, as far away from the running water as possible. I really don't know why water distresses her so much.

And now the post-bath cat is shedding a lot of fur and making me sneeze like crazy, vacumning the room just irritated my nose even more, and could it be any more hot or humid today???????

GRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

catatonic said...

you're allergic?

Jess said...

ahhh no, but I was already sniffly so it just made it worse!