That is such a bizarre thing that I can't quite begin to wrap my mind around it.
These people sleep at 10pm at night, except Saiful who works two jobs a day. I don't ever see or hear them unless I actively seek them out. How could they have possibly bothered these residents?
In case you're thinking, WOAH JESS, don't jump to conclusions! Yes, its also entirely likely that these people didn't complain about them, but complained that they shouldn't have to stay in such a place.
--------------------
A job at Sungei Buloh at 9 am in the morning, which made me groan at first - till I remembered that this is probably the only chance I'll get in a while to visit the place. The only gripe I have now is that I cannot explore at leisure.
Lotsa outdoorsy stuff recently. Punggol beach, ECP, Ubin possibly on Sunday and now Sungei Buloh.
I ain't complaining, that's for sure.
--------------------------------------
Three north-easterners discovered a good reason why staying in the NE may not be such a bad thing after all.
--------------
And we come to the title of this entry, naturally.
No comments:
Post a Comment