1. Hall-living horror stories
2. What NOT to do over the weekend
3. Surprising Slithering
4. Jess's Top 10 Worst Shrieks
Went back to hall today, after not being there over the weekend. Everything was as per normal. I did laundry. I washed up. I changed my bed sheets. I washed my cup. Then, I had to go and refill my water jug.
My water "jug" is really a makeshift jug for Fosters beer, made of rather study blue plastic. It has a lid with a little nozzle of sorts for the water.
I went to the third floor's water cooler, and DAMMIT when I poured out the old weater (about half full) , TWO FUCKING LIZARDS SILD OUT AS WELL!!!!
AND THEY WERE JUST SITTING ON THE WATER COOLER STARING AT ME AND DAMN IT THEY WERE DAMN FAT!!!!!!!!!
Ok that was in caps cos i was kinda in that kind of "capital" mood.
But anyway, I was first quite freaked out, cos I was standing very near the cooler, and they could've just leapt onto me.
Then I was damn grossed out, and a girl passing by said, rather amuses, "I hope you haven't drunk any water today."
Wah damn fucking right I didn't man.
I don't know what they were doing inside. Anyway, they proceeded to just jump off the cooler and disappeared under the utility room door.
I washed my jug like 10,000 times.
YUCKS.
I've no idea what they're doing inside. Maybe they got in but couldn't get out. But go inside FOR WHAT??????
STUPID lizards.
The lizard in my hall 9 room was much nicer and smarter. It just stayed under the fridge, helping us eat flies.
----------------------------------------
On a brighter and lighter note, I bought THIS:
Director of Trainspotting plus author of the Beach. Killer.
4 comments:
Leapin' Lizards got fat from drinking water from the same receptacle you imbibe from. Have you checked your BMI of late?
joo
lizards get thirsty too...
It's an, erm, interesting show.
I like the ending scene. The ending before the credits, not the one after.
Did I spoil anything? Haha...
Mervin: watch before already lah!
Joo: I don't get it. ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M FAT
Pong: You buy for me lah! Lizards only lah... not toxic won't die.
Post a Comment