The Tree.
1. Who are you
2. Why is your nickname so... ya.
Do you know how difficult it was (at this time of night) to come up with a another sentence other than "Who is the tree?" I feel stupid.
-------------------------
Screen Singapore looks good. I'm definately going for Pontianak Night. I've such a one-off interest in movies.
Too bad not showing Singapore Rebel. When will we ever get to watch that show? I want to see how neutrel and how deserving of the ban the director was.
-----------------------
And Jalees did good in telling everyone about the 401 list. I mean, I heard about it, but never did check it out.
Better than friendster man. No one can update their photos.
I'm surprised mine turned out decent. (SHUT UP DON'T CONTRADICT ME ON THIS POINT), considering that the reason why I may like taking photos is just so that I don't have to be on the other side because i always turn out looking like someone else.
Don't you all get that? I never look like how I think I look like. Not that I think I look like a supermodel, but it just feels kinda funny-weird different.
There's a theory waiting to be applied here, but I'm too tired to think.
Right now wondering what to do about my lack of accomodation, since I can't get hostel till godknowswhen, and had to pass on someone's very tempting offer to rent a flat because i've been a bloody slacker and have no savings of my own to sponge off.
And oh, lost my handphone. Can last 6 months in Bangladesh, but 1 month in Singapore and some bloodymtfker had to "decide not to return it". Remember (s)he didn't technically STEAL it since I probably left it someplace. Checking table when you leave and checking taxi seat when you get out is apparently not enough of a measure(s) to prevent loss of handphone. Boody dirty, scratched, one piece of plastic hanging on for its dear life... and plus everyone says it's ugly!! I've the most "bo hua" to steal phone in the world...
Shall drown my... erm.. sorrows? with a very lonely new unopened bottle of my favourite poison in the kitchen. All hail DFS.
1 comment:
You call urself pongpongtree, and then now you're the tree. Hm. You are the god of trees!
worse or worser?
Post a Comment