Unfortunately defeats the purpose because by the time I read till number 10, I forgot what Number 1 said already. When I'm at the 49th unread thread... I'm all "worse?".
I think its interesting how the topic of homosexuality forever remains a "favourite" for discussion.
Which is why i'm glad the gay community took the "not recommended" step of what someone called "fighting fire with fire" and organising indigNation.
Because after awhile, words can only do so much. I feel so proud to see a bunch of Singaporeans really trying to push the limits.
-------------------------------
Feline update: I don't think i've ever looked more sua ku in my life, carrying one sling bag, one colourful yellow flowery bag (for cat) and one large umbrella trying to balance a very unhappy kitty on my shoulder. My trips to the vet are largely uneventful, save for such moments.
-------------------------------
Wanted to blog about my day after my bath, but too tired. Lets just say
1. Starhub service is terrible
2. Raffles Place will forever and ever confuse my sense of direction
3. Lau Pa Sat should have big neon signs indicating which of the 8 entrances u're at
4. Selling one-for-one cocktails at $18 bucks each just makes u lose a customer.
Funny photo. Not from today though.
No comments:
Post a Comment