Realised yesterday how lucky I was to be able to have easy access to great live music - thanks to the boy and his musical friends. I mean, it's hard enough finding bands that play reasonably well... much less find those that play songs you like.
Had a bit of a strange day VS night conundrum, when I found the Esplanade area looking a tad alien and unfamiliar because I was seeing it in the day... and also when I realised that there are some faces that I've never seen lit by sunlight. Not that they don't go into the sun laaah.
Made me feel vampire-ish... which is ridiculous, because I'm more of a day than night person.
Anyway... listening to live music rocks jess's socks. Better still when you know the musicians themselves are loving it.
And from my now-defunct project on graffiti:
I enjoyed playing guess-where-the-kids-go-to-do-illegal-scrawlings. But half the fun of climbing around steep inclines and squeezing myself into rather uninviting looking spaces evaporated NO THANKS to either my lack of back and shoulder muscles or a too heavy backpack - depending on how you want to look at it.
I am a turtle whose shell is now too heavy. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment