Saturday, August 13, 2005

No hero in her sky



"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words."



I had avoided the movie, as I avoid most other things that are hyped.. but well. No smoke without fire, yes?

Brings us all back to the question that comes up in conversations a bit too often - why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we insist on not sparing ourselves of all the drama and pain? Human beings - masochistic lot. Nothing is sweeter than what comes out of a challenge.

Why ask, "Did you ever love me?". What does it matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to ask the question. Ask. Even if the answer is yes, it will not matter. The answer isn't the point. It's the asking.

Whatever closes the book this time around is fine....

JC said...

oh oh oh 'tis smacks of truth...